Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many sellers throughout the Twin Cities sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
This professionalism is the foundation on which Sandy’s business was built and accordingly, she has been rewarded with a strong referral base,which continues to grow allowing her to work with a wide variety of clients and represents diverse properties throughout the area. Characterized by her dedication to her clients, her work ethic, and her professionalism, Sandy’s extensive background in marketing allows her to utilize both traditional and emerging strategies in today's real estate market.
Sandy Maxwell - A Dedicated Agent Working to Bring You Home
- Serving clients throughout the entire Twin Cities since 1989.
- Providing outstanding service using my knowledge, experience and professionalism.
- An agent you can depend on at any time to help you achieve your goals.
- Described by clients as committed, well organized, energetic, trustworthy, honest, detailed, outgoing, professional and loyal.
- Known for availability to my clients and their needs, you will not get an assistant when you call, you get Sandy.
- Prepared to go the extra mile and do the extra legwork for every transaction to get the job done.
- I surpass client expectations, and remain sensitive to their needs.
- Invest in the technology necessary to be highly accessible for buyers and sellers.
- Knowledge of the military relocation, Sandy’s husband is retired CW5 USA.
- As of Certified Residential Specialist, I have excellent contacts throughout the country. I will match your needs with other CRS agents in other states and be sure you are comfortable with your new place and the agent.
- I hold a Broker's License, and have the following designations.
- ABR, CRS, e-Pro, SFR
"Moving is a stressful time, even under the best circumstances; whether it is a military relocation across the globe or a move to a larger home across town, moving from a large home to a home smaller but fits your needs now.
It is my responsibility to ensure the transition is seamless and goes as smoothly as possible for my clients. In turn, it is extremely rewarding for me to take part in such an important time in my client's lives".
No matter what your needs are, I hope you will feel comfortable enough to give me a call and give me an opportunity to work for you.
Under Minnesota Law all licensed agents are required to discuss agency relationship with all prospective clients. We would discuss this at our first meeting.
Profit from my experience!